Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, August 12, 2012

12 August Sunday Stamping Challenge with a......

The theme this Sunday's challenge in AIS was 2 images on the same hand or nail. I decided to use some of the new polishes I just got at a local nail supply store.
I did French tip on all but the ring finger, the colors I used Orly Deja Vu and OPI Suzi  Says Feng Shui, and for the stamping polishes I used Wet N Wild Black Creme and China Glaze Deviantly Daring. I picked 3 plates Bundle Monster 209 and Dashica SdP 32 and 38.



Yes, it's my first nail stamping tutorial video. Still need some more practice in shooting, lighting and editing. But I had fun making it.



On to something else, my son is starting school so we had to go to Walmart and pick up some school outfits, backpack and a pencil holder. He got to pick his own backpack, and he is SO proud. He walks around with  it and he has asked a few times if he's going to school today. He's not too happy when his little sister wants to borrow his backpack, looks like we have to get one for her too.

Have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment