Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, August 19, 2012

AIS manicure for Sunday 19 August.

This Sunday's challenge the theme is Can't Wait For Fall, use fall colors, images or both.
I decided to use OPI Just Spotted The Lizard from The Spiderman Collection as base color, then I used 2 coats of SF topcoat 1500-14 fine grade. For the stamping I used Bundle Monster 316 and Dashica XXL SdP1 and Konad special polish in Chocolate and Pop Green.
Was kinda bummed that you can't see the green image as well as the brown one on the picture and video. I used granny in-laws LED daylight crafting light  while shooting the video. So I hope the lighting was better in this one.




Here are two pictures, hoping you'll see the green better on those.




I have been trying a new topcoat for my stamping, Poshe Fast Drying Topcoat. I love it, it dries fast and doesn't smudge and it leaves your nails SO shiny. Only thing I don't like the smell of it. I also got a acetone pump bottle from MoYou, it leaks like crazy from under the cap. But I have a replacement on the way. 
The finegrade SF topcoat I used my https://copious.com credits to get, and I got 2 mini bottles. I like it as much as I do the coarse grade, so I have to keep an eye out on ebay for 1 gram of this stuff.
On other note, my 6 year old starts school on Wednesday. So we're prepping for that, but will try and make an other post this week.

Have a great week.
Use some amazing looking polish and show off your nails, you don't have to do nail art.

No comments:

Post a Comment