Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, August 5, 2012

August 5 Challenge.

The theme for this Sunday's challenge using gold, silver or bronze.

But am I one of those who has the Olympic games on the TV 24/7? No, not a big sports fan. But in secret I cheer on Norway, USA, GB and S-Korea.
So I decided to do a black matte French tip with Silver stamps.
I used Wet N Wid Ebony Hates Chris, then a matte topcoat. And stamped with Pure Ice Silver Mercedes and Konad special polish in Black and Dashica XXL Big SdP 1 and SdP 12.

Left hand. My index finger nail hasn't been the same since a horse I was looking after when I was in my early teens kicked the stable door on it. So I always have to do French tip on that in a V shape.



On Friday I ordered the 2012 Bundle Monster set, I hope I get it soon. Like on my birthday mebbe.
I know I'm late getting it, but better late than never. I am working on a new project, and hoping to get the hang of it soon. Will be a surprise and I hope it won't be too long before I can announce what it is....

Hope you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment