I just got home from a quick stop to Rite Aid and my chat window on facebook was flashing at me. A very nice surprise from a sweet lady I know from AIS. She has nominated me for The Liebster Award.. Thank you so much, Chrisie.
The Liebster Award is to give small blogs some attention, so blogs that has less than 200 followers. An amazing way to show new bloggers and small blogs some love.
1. Each person tagged must say 11 things about themselves.
2. They must answer the 11 questions the "tagger" has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. These lucky bloggers must then be told they have been nominated.
5. No Tag backs allowed.
11. Things about me.
1. I have played the same MMORPG since June 2005, Final Fantasy XI Online.
2. Next to being a nail polish and stamping junkie, I collect cookbooks. So many of them are in storage.
3. I judge a movie by it's cover, if I don't like the cover I won't watch it.... I know, I am odd.
4. When I speak sometimes a sentence will be in Norwegian and English and I don't even notice it.
5. I am hooked on Ghost Adventures, Hell's Kitchen, Castle, Psych, Glee, Master Chef, 3 of the Real Housewives series (can't help it, and of course mocking the stupid stuff from the show on facebook after).
6. I love collecting kitchen gadgets, they have to work of course.
7. I don't have a drivers licence, never had one. Guess, it's time for me to learn soon.... LOL
8. I love animals, and I miss my dear Rikku every day. But we're taking a break from having pets.
9. I love wine and drinks, but don't drink much at all. Maybe like 4 times a year if that.
10. I used to be ashamed of being Asian looking, but I used to be bullied for years. Now I want to learn more about the culture in South-Korea and learn to speak the language.
11.I love to travel, I have been all over Europe.
11 Questions from Chrisie.
1. What was your reaction to your nomination?
- I was so surprised and honored she was even thinking of me and my tiny blog. So sweet, thanks again.
2. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
- Lutefisk, Norwegian fish dish that some eat for Christmas. It's weird: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutefisk
3. What is your nickname and why?
- My husband calls me Korwegian, since I am born in S-Korea and adopted to Norway. Then since I started playing MMORPG in 2000 people call me Foxy or Mary, my characters have all been name Foxy Mary, FoxyMary or Foxymary.
4. What is your most expensive polish?
- The only high end brand polishes I have are Zoya, Essie and OPI.
5. Do you have any pets.
- No, not anymore. I had a Sharpei/Lab mix until a few weeks ago. But I had to put her down because we discovered she had cancer and it had spread to all of her vital organs. She was only 6 years old, and I miss her every day.
6. If you could talk to anyone past or present who would it be and what would you ask them?
- My grandfather, he was an amazing man and an amazing cook. I would ask him for all of his recipes.
7. Are you a cheap skate or spender when it comes to buying stuff for your hobby?
- As long as it works and I like it,I can buy cheap and expensive items.
8. Where is your favorite place?
- I loved it in California, I truly felt like I fit in and felt like home.
9. If I gave you 500 $ to do what you want. What would you do?
- I would take the kids to some place fun for a day, then a pizza. And if there was anything left polish and image plates.... LOL.
10. Do you like your feet?
- Not really, been struggling with dry and flaky skin on my feet. I love my ankles tho... LOL
11. Are you a morning person or night owl?
- Night owl, not good when you have small kids tho.
My 11 nominations for the Liebster Awards:
My 11 questions to the nominees.
1. Where do you find inspiration for your nail art?
2. The 1 polish you wish you had in your collection.
3. Something or someone you wish you had known 2 years ago.
4. Other than nail polish and nail art, any other obsessions??
5. What is your favorite comfort food? So what if it's unhealthy, we all have guilty pleasures....
6. What is your biggest pet peeves??
7. What is the one nail care product you can't live without??
8. What is the first tip you give someone who wants to learn more about nail art??
9. What is your favorite type of polish???
10. If you had a super power what would it be?
11. A movie that made you cry your eyes out.
Have a great week.