Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Would you??

I know there are some polish junkies out there who think a nail polish with 18K gold is crazy. What if I tell you someone has taken the De Lux even further. A 267 K black diamond nail polish, from the celebs favorite black diamond jeweler. For one bottle you have to pay $250.000.... If you were loaded with money, would you get this and wear it??


Me? No, I just don't get it. I would rather spend the 250.00 on some amazing polishes like the very rare Versace and Clarins polish you have to pay an arm and a leg for, then tons of image plates and of course some Swarovski in different colors to put on my nails. In my opinion if you have some amazing looking polishes, some nail art and rhinestones/swarovski and then wear your favorite jewelry it will give more WOW effect than this bottle of black diamonds polish. And what when you're gonna remove it, you'll lose a few down the drain with the cotton ball and acetone.... I guess it's more for the pride of bragging....
Something like this:

Dana Wilkey from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

So I guess the scene would be something like this.....
Person 1: I love your nail polish.
Person 2: Did you know $250.000 nail polish, 267 K black diamonds. Did ya know??
Person 1: (She's nuts. Why is she bragging?? I have more money than her, my husband is a bigger celeb than hers.)

Have a nice day.
/hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment