Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, September 30, 2012

French Tip Challenge.

The challenge this week in AIS was French manicure. I have to admit I haven't used my Konad French tip plates that much,  just a couple of times. Why? It's really hard to get them perfectly lined up. But I was willing to wipe off the dust off my French tip plates. Needless to say it didn't go as well as I had hoped, I kept messing up my manicure. After 5 tries I was ready to give up but was going to try one more time before throwing in the towel..
I used Essie Sugar Daddy and WnW Black Creme for the French tip, then I used Maybelinne Bold Gold as stamping polish with Dashica Big SdP T. Also used red rhinestones in the design.

Wasn't too happy with this manicure, so it only lasted a couple of hours.

I found this buffer at Big Lots yesterday, just had to get it. The owls, so cute.

So time for bed, just have to put on a thick layer of Mango Mend. My cuticles are so unhappy tonight.... So dry... Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment