Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bad colds.

So sorry I haven't made any new posts or a new video this week. I have to kids with bad colds and all the joy that comes with. Runny noses, stuffed noses, fevers and bad coughs.
Haven't had much sleep the last nights. Even tho I haven't been able to do my nails as normal, I have tried to come up with some ideas and tried them out on some "practice stones". I saw this idea here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78hEPdhMKfk&list=UUvgeFuKTDNZPNHdL-2Ok4FA&index=39&feature=plcp

On other note, I tried out my acrylic paints I ordered from Shirley. Lets just say the one stroke method isn't as easy as it looks. I need to practice some more before I start showing off my one stroke skills, right now  it's at zero. Get it??? Level zero....

Shifu: Let us begin. 
Po: What? Uh... I don't think I can do all those moves right away. 
Shifu: [chuckles] Well, we'll never know unless we try, will we? 
Po: Well, maybe we could start out with something more at, you know, my level. 
Shifu: And what level is that? 
Po: Uh... level zero? How about that, level zero? 
Shifu: [chuckles] There is no such thing as level zero. 
Po: Well, what about that? 
[He indicates a small dummy
Shifu: That? We use that for training children, and for propping the door open when it gets hot. But, if you insist... 

I am hoping that the kids will be past the worst of it this weekend and maybe I can do a video then. Take care and remember to flaunt those nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment