Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Review and Testing Nail Craze NC 02 Plate.

I have said a few times that there are some amazing people in Adventures In Stamping on facebook. One of them is Natalie, the designer behind Nailz Craze. She has made 2 plates so far, I didn't get the first one. But when I saw the preview of this plate I knew I needed to get my hands on this plate. The plate and full nail images are bigger than Konad's. So what are my thoughts about this plate?
The only thing I didn't like about this plate, it doesn't have a backing on the back. So the edges are really sharp, so if you have little ones like me. DON'T LET THEM PLAY WITH THIS PLATE. My 6 year old likes to count all my plates, so I have to make sure he doesn't grab this plate. Don't want any cut fingers.

I tried 4 images on this plate, and they stamped really well. I really like the images on this plate, they're really magical. My favorites are Pegasus and the unicorn, but I have always loved horses. Even hubby liked how I did Pegasus with golden wings and tail, rest white. I stamped with Konad special polish in White, Maybelline Bold Gold and Pure Ice Silver Mercedes.


Left hand.



Right hand.





Natalie did an amazing job designing the images on this plate, I love the whole Magical theme. It is truly magical. Can't wait to see what she'll do next. If you want to buy this plate or the NC 01 you can find them at the link below.


Thanks, Natalie for designing this amazing plate. So happy I decided to buy it.

Until next time, take care.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for a wonderful review! Your video is awesome! :D LOVE LOVE LOVE Your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! Thank you for taking time to share it with us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her plates! Thank you for the review :)

    ReplyDelete