Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday September 23 rd Challenge.

Today's stamping challenge in AIS having someone else pick the images for you. For my challenge that someone was my husband. So I handed him all of my plates and thought it was going to be something Halloween themed. But I was wrong. Even tho I handed him all of the plates it ended up being a few Dashica plates he had picked out, a few Dash plates, SdP and XXL plate.
And I thought OK, going to be one image. But no... Different images on each nail to tell a story.
His inspiration:
Hmmm, what names to use in the example........

Kate and William
Sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First come love, then comes marriage,
then come Kate with a baby carriage.

And then hubby wanted to add something to this imaged story line.. The visits from mother in-law.
Then he added, I bet a lot of husbands in the group can relate to that and laughed.......

So here it is, my manicure that my husband picked out the images for.




No comments:

Post a Comment