Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Monday, September 10, 2012

Testing The Summer Collection From Cheeky.

Hi, again.

Now on to the testing of these plates, I used Wet N Wild Black Creme and Pure Ice Silver Mercedes as my test stamping polishes and my XL stamper. I think it's great I have an other brand now besides Dashica that has bigger full nail images, because those are the plates I'll decide to use. I hate double stamping my nails when I want to do a full nail mani.  I made some random colored nail lollipops to stamp on and picked a sheet of colored paper. And yes, an other picture heavy post. I just picked random plates and images to test.
















I have to say I am happy with these, some images had some bleeding but that is ok. But I can't wait to use them on my nails. I have some ideas already. Hope you enjoyed these two posts. And if you want to buy this set you can find them:

http://www.cheeky-beauty.com/stamping-nail-art-image-plates-set-of-26-nailart-image-plates-with-161-designs-by-cheeky/

or

http://www.amazon.com/Collection-Stamping-Nailart-Designs-Cheeky/dp/B0082XRJXS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1347327899&sr=8-2&keywords=cheeky+nail+plates

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post Silje! Thanks for taking time to test some of the new images. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I just found your blog!

    Great review! Can't wait to see more of your manis!

    ReplyDelete