Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Monday, November 26, 2012

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, broken nails.

The worst thing happened to me. Well, if you're into nail stuff and nail art you will agree.
So I was pulling out boxes from storage with Christmas lights and decorations and the nail on my middle finger ripped off half way..... So going from my ideal length on my nails to tiny freaking stumps.......
Curse those dam boxes..........

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving (to my followers who is in the US). Did any of you wander out to the nightmare of Black Friday shopping? Since I moved over here in 2005, I have only done 2 Black Friday shopping trips. First time I went to Toys R'Us in AZ, was a mistake.... LOL, was in line for hours....
Walmart was bad too, little G and I tried to stay away the areas with the long lines with ppl waiting to get the cheap TVs, while hubby was looking for the cheap Blu ray DVD players. So we walked out with a DVD player and a sound bar and a little box to get our TV hooked up so we can watch youtube videos, Hulu or look closer at the pictures we've taken and edited with Picasa. An early Christmas gift to us grown ups.

Then I came home and started ordering gifts from a few online stores for my  14 y.o. daughter, 11 y.o son, and my 2 nieces. The wonderful stress of Christmas shopping.... Yeah, rite.....

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment