Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Saturday, December 15, 2012

December bag from Nail Art Society.

I went out in the crappy weather to check the mail and a black padded envelope was waiting for me, so I rushed back inside and grabbed my camera and started shooting.  Little G decided she wanted to say a few things on the video too, LOL. Can't believe she turns 2 in a few days ^^
So what is the Nail Art Society bag? It's a monthly subscription bag you can sign up to get each month for $ 19.95. Yes,they raised the price 10 dollars from last month, but if you signed up at the start with them you still get the bag for $ 9.95. I'm paying for this one my self out of my own pocket.
But on to the video.




Closer look.


Mystery & Blockbuster


I have never heard of this brand of polish before, and they're both matte polishes. On the swatches I did one coat. The polishes are really thick, look like they would be good for stamping, I so have to try that out. The polishes have this odd smell to them tho, wasn't too fond of that...... The little box of nail remover pads w/cuticle oil, can't wait to try those. And of course you can never own too many rhinestones, and these are the flat back ones in different sizes. The nail glue I don't use much, hate to glue on rhinestones with glue..... I like to use topcoat instead.

Here's the link to the signup page:
http://www.nailartsociety.com/join-now





Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
I am off to do some baking ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment