Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Back to stamping.

Yes, I know I haven't done any stamping posts or videos in a while. Not been feeling it the last couple of months. I miss my brother who lost his battle to cancer a few years ago, and when it comes to holidays I always miss my grandparents. It didn't help that I broke my nails twice, so I was back to short stubs.... I hate it when my nails are short. But I guess I just have to kick my self in the butt and start doing my nails again. This Sunday's challenge in AIS is With An Accent Nail. And I was trying to figure out what to do. Then it hit me, lol. I have started to watch Korean TV dramas on hulu.com The first one was Jewel In The Palace/Dae Jang Geum, now I am watching Hwang Jin Yi. And one of the gown the main character is wearing just got my attention, so I decided to do a mani inspired by that.






I used a white Sally Hansen as base color on 4 of my nails and on the ring finger I used SH Insta Dri Rapid Red , I also used Rapid Red as stamping polish for the red flowers and the black French tip I used black stamping polish from Dashica.  The plates used for this look Bundle Monster 318 and Konad M19

Ring finger is like the skirt of her gown, and the other the top with the black ribbon.




                                     


Hope you all have a great week, and thanks for taking your time to read my little blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment