Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Monday, January 14, 2013

Nailz Craze 2 Cloud Image.

Last night I saw Natalie the sweet girl  who designed the NC plates made a video on the cloud image on this plate. I only tested it when  I got the plate a while back, and I used my plastic scraper. And couldn't get the full image. In the video Natalie shows how you the full cloud image, so I decided to try this out. And do a video using different scrapers and how they work on this image. The scrapers I used: Konad metal scraper, my plastic scraper I got from Dashica (my fav. I use it all the time.) and the card I got in my Cheeky Summer collection.


Needless to say, I won't have any problems using this image. Thank you, Natalie for the tip and your amazing video.

If you want to look at Natalie's plates you can now find them here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/nailzcraze
She has made 3 plates so far.

Thank you for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment