Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Friday, March 1, 2013

Contest nail stamping designs.

For the last 3 days I have been working on designs for Konad Ireland FB contest, theme is Black & White. You have to use one of the 19 photos they posted to make a mani, and yes you can only use Konad plates. I don't have that many of those like 13 or 14. I decided to do this on my nail swatch sticks, because I knew it would be a mess if I did it on my own nails. Still a hassle since the images on Konad plates are so small, so had to double stamp on the Black & White animal dress mani.  I used images from 6 plates, I will list the plate numbers I used under each design.
You can see all the entries for this contest here:
https://www.facebook.com/KonadIreland


M64, M19 & M56


M71 and dotting tool.



M69 & M78


Have a great weekend.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment