Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday dinner & nail stamping.

Hubby and I don't get the chance to go out much to have nice dinners without the kids. So I do the next best thing sometimes, make some great meals at home. Today was one of those days, first for lunch/snack was bruschetta and some nice Italian deli meats and some Provolone cheese. Then I prepped a porkloin roast with spinach, provolone with some asparagus on the side. And then I managed to cut my finger, so much for a neat looking mani.... Mani with band aid instead... LOL.




Before it went in the oven.



For this Sunday challenge in AIS was stamping and dotting tool, so I decided to do a French mani. The base for the French mani was Orly Forst Kiss and White Orchid from Julie G's collection. Then I used my Dashica XXL SdP 2 plate and one of my Dashica stamping polishes, don't know the name because I don't have the sticker on it. Then I used one of my dotting tools for some details.




Hope you all have a great week, thanks for stopping by to read my post.


No comments:

Post a Comment