Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
If you truly celebrate this day, or if it's just an excuse for you to have a few drinks LOL, never the less Happy St. Patrick's Day.
15 years ago I went to Ireland on a summer holiday, and I loved it there. All the people I met were all very friendly and welcoming. And I went to some tiny villages that an Asian chick wasn't a normal sight, but still got invited to have a pint with them at their table. And at one of the local pubs in Tuam I had the best Irish stew, ever.....  It was one of the best vacations I have had, so I guess every year St. Patrick's Day I always think back to that 3 week trip.

Anyways St. Patrick's Day is also this Sunday's theme in AIS, so I had to do my nails.
I used Essie's Mint Candy Apple as base (it's one of my favorites), then I used a plate from Shany SH219 and stamped with Dashica Jade Green and Maybelline's Bold Gold.











Have a great week, and as always thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment