Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Just One Of Those Tuesdays.........

Early this morning, like around 4 am I had to get up because I was dying of thirst. And I checked my phone, and even it was plugged in to charge it was almost dead. So I had to turn off and turn it back on to get it to charge, and went back to bed. Then woke up at 8.02 am with a panic, overslept...... Just because I had to turn off/on my phone it shut off my alarms. And it was just 25 minutes until the school bus would be outside the door, and the kid was still ZZZZzzzzzZZZ away.......
We normally have 1 hr and 15 minutes from he wakes up and until he goes out the door, so needless to say with 25 minutes and an autistic boy who needs his normal routine to get ready in the morning..... Yup, was a few tantrum fits before he went out the door. Then 30 minutes later, after he went to school I knew there was something today..... Then I look on my phone, run to the fridge and look at the note. He has an eye sight appointment at 10. am, so I run in to get hubby up who has the day off. And he just had to get dressed and out the door to get the boy from school. So far this day has been just BAD.
But I did my nails before I went to bed last night..... Hahaha.

On my left hand I used Julie G's Fairytale as base pulled out one of my Dashica's Dash plate 8 and Konad M19 and used Maybelline Amethyst Ablaze for stamping polish

In normal lighting


Under my LED light that I use when I make videos.




On my right hand I used Essie's Sugar Daddy as base and picked an image from BM 308 and Konad M19 using the black stamping polish from Dashica.





Yesterday I got my prize for one of my entries on the Konad Ireland FB contest. I got 2 plates and the pump remover bottle, I have one but got an other as backup. I love it, makes it easy to do my nails. The plates I picked Konad S8 and S9.



Now, I am crossing my fingers that the rest of the day will get better. Hope your morning turned out WAY better than mine. Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment