Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Friday, March 8, 2013

Yay, it's Friday.

Happy Friday!!

A short post about the nails I did today. I used 2 polishes for my base color, on thumb and ring finger I used White Orchid from Julie G. It's applies really well, I only needed 1 coat. The other fingers I applied 2 coats of OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender. Then I pulled out one of my Bundle Monster plates BM 301, and picked out the lavender stamping polish from Dashica and stamped over the white polish.
Then I used 2 coats of my SpectraFlair topcoat and added some bling to thumb and ring finger nails.
The trick was getting a good picture of the finished manicure, not easy when you have holo and bling on your nails.







Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this manicure! The way you incorporate stamping and bling gems into your manicures always impresses me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, hun.
    I was thinking I wanted to try this type of mani, but thought that the plastic wrap method would be so messy. Then I remembered I had this plate so gave it a try. And my nails aren't that long right now, so I didn't have to double stamp.

    ReplyDelete