Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Moody For Purple.

My nails had been naked for 2 whole days (CRAZY, I know). But I couldn't come up with anything, and all that was in my head was French mani's. I hate it when I'm stuck like that, you see all those stunning manicures all over the place and want to do some neat designs your self. So when you sit down and try to figure out what to do you're just STUCK.
But last night I got an idea, so I worked on the base before I crashed into my pillows for the night. I used Julep's Grace and Orly's Charged Up, then on 3 nails I did 2 coats of China Glaze's No Plain Jane and 2 coats of SpectraFlair topcoat. And made some fine silver stripes with my Kiss silver nail art liner.
On the two non holo nails I picked out an image from SH 208 and used one of my Dashica stamping polishes (don't ask me the name of the color, it doesn't have a sticker on it.) Then in the center of the flower I used a decal from the little container I got in one of my NAS bags.

 


You can find Julep polishes here:
http://www.julep.com/shop/nail-polish.html#.





The base before I stamped.



Finished look.



 An other final look.






Now off to make Korean dumplings for dinner, yes I am making them. I am using ready made dumpling skins but rest is from scratch. Have a good day, and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment