Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sickness & Bling, Bling Sickness.... What ever....

The last week has been rough, sick kids with stomach bugs and colds. Then it finally hit me too, so haven't been feeling well enough to do anything on my nails. Other than my cuticle oil routine and hand cream.
Then last night I decided to play around with some swatch sticks and rhinestones and other nail decals.  Like placing them in different patterns and so on. Then I made some swatch stick that I plan to use as background for either stamping or acrylic paints. Just haven't decided yet.
I went to Walmart the other day and picked up two Nicole by OPI polishes, one from the Modern Family collection Haley Good Lookin ... and one from Selena Gomez collection Heavenly Angel.
When I saw how the glitters and holo effect in the flakies was going crazy in the light I just had to grab them. Then I grabbed a bag of flat back crystals, you can never have enough bling.




The background swatch sticks.



BLIIIIIIIIIING.




 Heavenly Angel, bling & Haley Good Lookin ...


Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment