Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Saturday, April 13, 2013

April NAS Bag.

So this is the first bag from NAS after they announced that they would bump the price down to $ 9.95 and saying that there wouldn't be a polish every month but nail art items to create trendy manicures. I pay for these  bags out of my own pocket so the opinions I have of these are my own honest opinions.
This month's theme Bows & Stripes.

Items in the bag:
Kiss Nail Artist Paint and Tip Kit
Aqua Striping tape (I got a silver one in an other bag)
Adoro 3D Nail Art Bows
Nail Glue (got one of these before too)

I have used Kiss nail art polish before, I had the one with black, white and silver glitter 2 years ago.
The kit we got from NAS came with some French tip tape strips and some stick on rhinestones.
I like the colors tho, will be perfect for spring and summer. The colors soft blue, soft purple and beach pink.

Now on to the 3D bows from Adoro. Loved these, there was 12 colors and  3 of each color. These are just super cute. My favorite item in this bag, no doubt about that. But one of my colors only had 2 bows.

Nail glue and striping tape we got in earlier bags, but I understand why they added the glue (for the bows).




This month's bag was OK, loved the bows and the Kiss kit was OK to get too. Sometimes you need a good  polish with a long detailed brush to make fine lines or swirls. And the colors are perfect for spring and summer.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment