Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pink and plum flower power.

The feeling of spring has hit SLC for sure, and we can enjoy some nice sunny days before the intense summer heat kicks in. The kids and I don't do well outside in the summer heat, so right now it's just perfect for us. Yesterday, we celebrated the first day of  May at a Discovery children's museum. The kids got to run around for almost 3 hours then followed by dinner at Sizzler. So they had a great day, and of course daddy and mommy felt more worn out than the kiddies..... LOL

Anyways, moving on to nails. Today I was in the mood for pink, do I picked out Piper from Zoya as base and decided to try China Glaze Purr-Fect Plum as stamping polish. I haven't tried this polish for stamping before.
I was also in the mood for a full nail image, so I spent a few looking at my plate collection and picked out Dashica XXL SdP 1. I think this is my favorite plate in my collection. But then I just love my Dashica plates. I have used the image before, but I thought if Purr-Fect Plum works the final look will look really pretty.

So can Purr-Fect Plum be used as stamping polish?? I would say so. The video tutorial and final look picture below.





Hope you all enjoy spring as much as I do. Happy stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment