Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Saturday, June 29, 2013

"Boop Boop a Doop, Boop Boop" Nails.

It has been so darn hot here in Salt Lake City the last few days. Too hot for the kids and me, so they're going crazy inside. I try my best to fins activities to do inside, but hoping that hubby and I can take them out some place with AC that they can run around for a bit so they can get rid of some of that built in energy they have gathered inside.
Also we put on Lilo & Stitch for the first time for Grace, needless to say it may not be the best movie for a 2 1/2 year old with tantrum fits. Didn't take long for her to scream along with Lilo when Lilo is trying to get away from her big sister....

Also it's been too hot for my nails, hands & cuticles. I am rubbing lotion and cuticle oil like crazy. And still they look CRAZY dry.....

Boop Boop a Doop, Boop Boop Be Doop,Boo Boo pa Doo!,Boopy Doopy Doopy Doo Poop-Oopy Doo,Boop Boop a Doop, Boop Oopy Doo

Now moving onto the nails, my base color today is from LA Girl. One of the 3D Holographic Effects polishes, I only have the one in purple. It's filled with fine holo glitter, so you get a different kind of holo effect than what you get from the latest holo collections from China Glaze and Color Club. I found this polish at Rite Aid, they only had a few of the purple ones left. I have to go to other locations and see if they have other colors.
The Betty Boop water decals was part of my birthday gift from Shirley last year. She was so sweet and gave me a Big SdP plate, some nail treatments, couple of stamping polishes, and a stamper, some stickers and this big sheet of Betty Boop water decals. It was so big I had to cut it down to smaller sections. I don't know if she has this Betty Boop decals in her web store, but you can find other amazing looking water decals and nail stickers if you're not into stamping. Here's the link to the water decals, there are different brands and kinds so something for everybody. Anyways, I applied the water decals and did a coat of topcoat over them to seal them in and protect them before I started the stamping part.


Moving on to stamping part, I decided to use one of the latest Big plates from Dashica, Big SdP W and picked a cute feather image. I used my Konad White stamping polish, and my standard Konad stamper. You don't really see me use this stamper that much, normally I use my XL stamper that I put in a bottle cap.
Here's the link to the image plate:

Then I finished it all with a coat of Out The Door fast drying topcoat. 







The final look



thumb





Hope you all have a great weekend. As always thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment