Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Friday, July 12, 2013

"FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN!!"

These days it's a lot of My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic in this home. And  for this post I thought of quoting Pinkie Pie: "Fun, fun, fun, fun" Reason? Because I got my first Fun plates from Fab Ur Nails. My fellow nail stamping friend Kerrie mentioned that there was going to be a new Fun plate in the making but there was some room for more images so if I had any ideas I could send it to her and she would  send them in for me. So I fired off a few images, but when I was done I had a bunch of other image suggestions hit me. So I sent a PM to Fab Ur Nails and sent a few emails with A LOT of image suggestions, and yes there was A LOT of images in each email. I had so much fun searching for the images, and I see how these ladies who makes these plates now say it takes a lot of time. Just searching for the images I realized you just can't use the first one you spot.

I haven't tried any of these plates before, they have been on my wish list. There has been a few images that I would love to have in my collection that can only be found on Fun plates. After chatting on facebook for a while about the images I sent, I told her that I couldn't wait to see the images on the new plate. And I told her  I'm hoping I'll get some birthday money this year, so I can buy my first Fun plates (was a few that caught my eye of the ones released last month).
 Then the lovely Fab Ur Nails said I could pick 4 plates as thanks for ALL the images I sent her. Needless to say I was shocked, and I felt like I had just won the Jackpot in the lottery. Thank you, Fab Ur Nails you truly made my week. Then came the hardest part picking the plates I wanted. There is no secret I love Hello Kitty, so I had to pick the 2 Hello Kitty plates Fun 9 and Fun 10, then I picked Fun 11 for one image that I just WANTED because my oldest son has been a Link fan since he was 3 years old. So I knew I needed that one Zelda image..... I know it's nuts to pick a plate with just one image, and no I have done it a few times now..... LOL. The last plate I picked was Fun 12 for all the polish names and brand logos. And the image Nail Mail, hehehe.

I have seen so many great nails with Fab Ur Nails images on them, there are a few ladies in AIS who says that these are their favorite plates. I can't wait to try them out. But first let's just do a quick first look at the plates.

They have good backing, so the edges aren't sharp.



Fun 9 and the plastic peeled off very easy.

So many cute HK images.


 Fun 10


Even more cute HK images.


Fun 11 can you see the Zelda logo??? The only reason why I picked this plate. Nuts.





Fun 12




If you want to buy these plates there are only 2 ways to get your hands on all the plates from Fab Ur Nails, I will link them below.

Fab Ur Nails facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/faburnails


If you buy them from Fab Ur Nails they will ship from Manila, Philippines. Was about 1 1/2 week for the plates to get from there to me in SLC. Not bad at all.

I will try and do stamping tests of these this weekend. But it's also my second son's birthday on Sunday. So if I can't get them all done this weekend I will get it done during next week. So look out for those posts and videos.

Lastly I want to thank the lovely Fab Ur Nails for sending me these plates. So sweet of her to let me pick these plates. She her self is an amazing stamper, she has inspired me quite a few times with her amazing talent. Just check out the facebook page and you can see for your self.

Hope you all have a great weekend.






4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete