Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Thursday, September 26, 2013

My first Influenster Box, The MamaVoxbox.

I was lucky to be picked to receive the Mama Voxbox from Influenster. I will get a box and test and review the products inside and share it on my blog, youtube and facebook. The Mama Voxbox is aimed at mothers,  so you will get products to pamper your self with and something you can share with your kids.
When I got the email that I was picked to receive a box they also informed me that it would be featured with a BB cream from Ponds. And that was all I knew, but I got it in the mail. So ready to see what kinds of goodies this box was filled with??




In this box:

Annie's Rice Pasta & Cheddar Gluten free Microwavable Mac & Cheese
BelVita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuit
Dr. Scholl's for her comfort insoles
Pond's Luminous Finish BB+ Cream x 2 in Light and Medium
Info card. 

The BelVita I am eating now as I am typing, it's moist and I get a lot of blueberry in it. And eating this I don't feel like I have to drink a bucket of water with it. It's so moist it falls a part very easy. I wouldn't mind having this on hand as a quick snack.

I have used Dr. Scholls gel insoles before, I used to be able to walk around in high heels for hours and hours. Even when I was a waitress back in Norway I was wearing high heels. Lol, those days are gone so now I am lucky to last a couple of hours before my feet are killing me. So like 2 or 3 years ago I got one of these to try, and I just loved them. They really do work, and I can walk around in heels for 2-3 hours longer. These will be perfect for my boots, so very happy I got a new pair.


              


Now on to the BB cream, right now I am using Skin79 Absolute Total BB cream with SPF 37, I love this one. It's light to medium coverage, but I can build it up as needed. Only thing is that it's a bit to light, but I seal it in with a powder that match my skin tone so you can't really tell it's too light.
The box came with 2 BB creams one in Light and one in Medium. Only thing I didn't like right away was the tube. I like the pump tubes/bottles better. 

Skin79, Pond's Light & Pond's Medium


Skin79, Pond's Light & Pond's Medium


Same order taken with flash, can't see the Pond's light as well 
because it's a very close match to my skin tone.


Under my LED natural light lamp.

First impressions of the Pond's BB cream, it seems to apply very easy. But when dry I think it's going to make my face look dry around my T-zone. I have to test it for a full day and see how well it covers and how it wears for a full day this weekend. 

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment