Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Hello Kitty Halloween Nails.

The Sunday challenge in AIS this weekend is Halloween, so I wanted to do stamping and stamping decal.
I did a French mani with 2 accent nails this time. For the French tip I used Essie's Sugar Daddy and L.A. Girl 3D Effects in Purple Effects. Then for the 2 accent nails I applied 2 coats of the Purple Effects. For the French tipped nails I used Shany SH01 and the spiderweb image  stamped with Konad White.
For the stamping decal I pulled out my 2 Konad stampers, FUN 10 and Wet N Wild Black Creme.
And filled in the lines with orange and white paints from Oumaxi with detailed brush. I did a second coat of paint before applying topcoat and letting it dry before peeling the decal off.






Anyways that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment