Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Monday, November 4, 2013

Under The Sea Nails, AIS Sunday Challenge.

This Sunday challenge Nov. 3rd in AIS was Plate ending in 1.
So any image plate that ends with the number 1. I have reached 150 subscribers on my youtube channel, just amazing to me that I have that many. I answer every comment I get, so last week I got a comment from one of my subscribers that had watched my BM 2013 set test video. If I could do a mani using the octopus image on plate BM 401. So this mani I did for her, for this I also used W-01 from Winstonia (bubbles and sea weed image). And I used stamping polishes from Dashica in Orange, Jade Green and Pastel Blue. The base color is a franken I made a while back because I didn't have a light blue polish in my collection.





Thanks for stopping by.
And hope you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment