Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, December 8, 2013

My First Order From MoYou London

I know I haven't made any posts in ages. Been very stressful the last month or so, my husband has been in and out from doctors office ER and in the hospital for a week and he had 2 surgeries. He's at home now, but I have to help him a lot, and then do everything with the kids, cooking, cleaning etc.
So there hasn't been much time for me to sit down and do my nails.
Anyways, my parents were so amazing to send us some Christmas money for gifts. And for my share I decided to order some plates from MoYou London http://www.moyou.co.uk/ .
I made the order on Nov. 26 and I got them on Dec. 06 so pretty fast shipping. I got all the plates I ordered, they didn't mess up my order. I have seen a few who got wrong plates or plates were missing from their order.

I will do a testing video of these soon, but I do have a tutorial planned for the Festive plate.

Only some of my plates got the fancy cover, rest came in the standard plastic.



Landscape Collection 06



Explorer Collection 05



Festive Collection 04



Mother Nature Collection 01



Mother Nature Collection 02 w/flash



Mother Nature Collection  03



Tourist Collection 03


Tourist Collection 07



Artist Collection 05


Artist Collection 10 no flash



Artist Collection 10 w/flash


Suki Collection 01



Suki Collection 07


Suki Collection 09

So we have snow here in Salt Lake City now, it's so cold. This time of year I miss living in Arizona or in Long Beach CA. Other than that nothing much else has happened here, just have to play nurse and help my husband a lot for a bit longer. I told him you owe me in polish and nail stuff, and he laughed. We haven't even been able to get our Christmas decorations out of our storage locker. But we did get a gingerbread house kit that the kids and decorated yesterday. But hopefully we will be able to get the rest out of storage and get some Christmas in the home before Christmas comes and goes.
I will try and do a tutorial this week, but no promises since I have my hands full still. Until then as always thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment