Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Sweater Nails.

I got my first plates from MoYou and one of them is filled with Christmas/Winter sweater nails. So I wanted to my nails with that plate. I painted my nails with Nubar Emerald and Romanticism Ruby from Finger Paints. Then on my ring finger I did one coat of Sinful Colors Gold Medal and topped it off with a coat of OPI Goldeneye. I used Konad White to stamp with and MoYou Festive Collection plate 04, and picked 2 images for the green and red nails.
Oh, and for you who are wondering what topcoat I use it's Poshe Fast drying topcoat. I like that one way better than Seche Vite. I signed up for a group buy for a XL stamper from Magno with some replacement heads. I removed the white stamper insert and out in one of  the red replacements instead. Makes it so much easier to see the white or light polishes when you stamp. It's XL and soft and squishy. And of course easier to show up on camera when I make video tutorials.
Then on my ring finger I picked out red and green rhinestones and placed them in a circle.
And there some easy festive Christmas sweater nails were done.

video tutorial.

Right hand









 Left hand






No comments:

Post a Comment