Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas.

So it's that time of year again, just done wrapping all the gifts. And I did my nails earlier today.
I used OPI Die An Other Day and Sinful Colors Gold Medal as base colors. Then I picked an image from Dashica SdP 114 and Bundle Monster H03. For stamping polishes I used Dashica Jade Green stamping polish, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red and SC Gold Medal.








Last night we got some very sad news from a SLC officer. My father in-law in Huntington Beach had passed away. All we know that he passed away sometimes in between Sunday night and early Monday morning, we won't know anything else until sometime Friday afternoon. But it's still shocking, and my grandmother in-law who turns 91 in January is of course heartbroken. Right now we are worried about her health, the last few weeks she has lost 3 long time and close friends who has passed away. And now her only son has passed before her. I am trying my best to be there both for her and my husband. My 2 youngest kids doesn't understand what is going on, my son was 3 years old when he saw his grandfather last time. And that is now 4 years ago. We will still try our best to make Christmas special for the kids. 

And for to all of you who stops by and read my blog, I want to thank you all for your support. And I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas holiday with your loved ones.

Merry Christmas

Hugs always 

Silje

No comments:

Post a Comment