Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Friday, January 24, 2014

I Heart U Nails.

Valentines Day isn't too far away so it's time to do some Valentines Day nails. So for base color I used Sinful Colors Beautiful Girl, I applied 3 coats. Then applied a coat of topcoat before I started the stamping, just in case I do a mistake while stamping it can be gently removed with a q-tip soaked in acetone without messing up the base color. For stamping polish I used Konad special polish in White. The plates I used for this mani MoYou Mother Nature Collection plate 01 and Dashica Big SdP L. And my Magno XL stamper with the red stamper replacement stamper head. Then let the image dry for a few minutes before I applied my Poshe fast drying topcoat. It's was mild here for a few days, the was melting. But yesterday it got cold again, so my cuticles look like hell. You wouldn't think I rub in cuticle oil and VItamin E oil a few times a day.








A few hours later and I go and check to see if I have any comments on my new tutorial on youtube, and one of my dear subscribers informs me that my video is also on an other channel. First time someone stole my video or my work. I reported it to youtube, hopefully they will deal with it soon. This person had a bunch of videos all uploaded within 14 hours from other nail art gurus/artist on youtube. But so sweet I have a subscriber that let me know.

On other note, this bloody cough I have had since before Christmas I can't get rid of it. So Haven't had much sleep since I got it, so I am so happy I don't have a makeup blog. Would have to use tons of concealer to cover the dark circles under my eyes. My 3 year old has started the phase with What is that? Who's that? all day. And when I was making my video tutorial she wanted to plant her hand in front of the camera too. But she grabbed her own kid camera and started taking video of he own hand with that. I had to giggle when I saw her sitting next to me filming her own hand and fingers.

Hope you all have a great weekend.
As always thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment