Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Monday, February 3, 2014

I Love You, My Special Valentine (show your special someone that you love him with some cute nail art),

Time to do an other Valentines Day mani. Show that you have a special someone or that you're in love with some cute nails. My plans for Valentines day, well with kids in the house and no one to watch them I will make a nice dinner at home for all of us. Oh, and I will make an extra effort to make my hubby's lunch that day, and mebbe do some baking to add to his lunch.

Now onto the nails part, I used Essie Sugar Daddy as base. Then I cut out some pieces of sponge and dabbed on Sinful Colors Beautiful Girl and Bianca, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red on random places on my nails. Then applied a coat of top coat before applying some Swarovski crystals on my ring finger nail. Then I grabbed my Winstonia W102 plate, Konad Special polish in White and my Magno XL stamper with red replacement head and stamped on 2 accent nails. Then sealed it all in with some topcoat. I didn't want to stamp all of the nails because I wanted the sponge effect to show too.



youtube video.












Stuff from bornprettystore.com

Then I finally got my order from bornprettystore.com I got 3 empty wheels, wheels w/ pearls, silver and gold rings, water decals, and some other gold and silver 3d decals. I filled one of the wheels with all of my Swarovski crystals. I have to use a 2nd wheel for the rest of my crystals, but not easy to replace your nail art gems when you have kids hanging over your shoulder and bouncing up and down around you.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment