Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Going Nuts For Nude Floral Nails.

These days I am in the mood for the natural look, no bright colors just natural colors. Why? Guessing that in my book that is always in fashion and looks very elegant and stylish. So for my base color I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Petal Pusher. The image I got from MoYou Mother Nature Collection plate 02 and stamped with Wet N Wild Black Creme. Then I tried my new top coat that a lot of my nail buddies love, so I got 3 bottles of it from Llarowe. It's HK Girl from Glisten & Glow, I think I like this top coat. No shrinking and no smudging the stamped image. And it gives a really nice shine, but I think I have to try it out a bit more before I decide if it's a new favorite to Poshe's top coat. After I was done making the video and done editing, I decided my nails needed some Swarovski crystals, so I added a few of the 1.5 mm in Light Siam I ordered from http://www.artbeads.com/. I used one of my new mini Magical Picks I got from amazon, and love how easy it was to pick the crystals up without adding top coat to my pickup tool. And because I got the mini ones it was easy to place the 1.5 mm crystals where I wanted them.

Now about the video, I am still trying to figure out the best mode to shoot the video. But it is still better than my videos I made with my Canon PowerShot camera.



Final Look with some Swarovski crystals.



Hubby didn't just get me a new phone and the camcorder, but he also got new beds. We needed new beds in this house. I have been waking up with back pains for the last year, and since we got the new beds no back pains at all. I am a happy camper, and I haven't been waking up all the time like I used to. Maybe the dark circles around my eyes will finally go away..... LOL. 
Hope you all have a great week, as always thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment