Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Friday, May 2, 2014

Bows & Sunglasses For Sunny Days.

After a few days with cold weather and rain, it's finally sunny and nice and warm outside. I have a couple of weeks before it starts getting too hot for me here in Utah. Anything over 75F or 28 C is too hot for me.
Anyways I wanted to sport some purple holographic polish today, so I did a gradient of Zoya Payton and Aurora. And felt like doing some stamping so I pulled out my FUN 9 from Fab Ur Nails and Konad White to stamp the image. Not sure if you can see it in the video or picture, but in between the lines of the bows and sunglasses you can see the holo effect.  I wish all cameras and camcorders could pick up every single detail clearly and show the true color of polishes.
Hope it started to get sunny and warm in your area too. Tho I could do this season without the allergies it comes along with......





No comments:

Post a Comment