Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sparkles & Flowers

Since I am wearing my new sparkly Indie polishes I only wanted something simple stamped on my nails. So I grabbed my new Infinity Nails by Dashica that Shirley was so sweet to send me and picked out plate 52. It's the safari plate, it has some pretty delicate flowers on the bottom and I thought they would be perfect to stamp over my sparkling nail polish. I used Konad white as stamping polish and my soft blue silicone stamper I got from Shirley last year. I only wanted the flowers on the nails that didn't have the big holo circle glitter on them, because that is just too STUNNING to hide away under stamping.

Link to Infinity Nails plate: http://www.dashicabeautyshop.nl/a-37033624/infinity-nails/infinity-nails-image-plate-52-pre-order/

Link to Different Dimension Da Ba Dee:
http://www.llarowe.com/shop-all/different-dimension.html?p=3

Orion Nebula is out of stock

Hope you all have a great weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment