Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Stamping Test New Infinity Nails By Dashica Part 2.

http://www.dashicabeautyshop.nl/c-2328047-4/infinity-nails/

Here is the last part of the stamping tests of the new Infinity Nails plates that Shirley sent me to review.
Again, big thanks to the amazing Shirley for sending me these plates. I love them, they are amazing.

I used Wet N Wild Black Creme as stamping polish, and my stampers are from Fab Ur Nails, Magno and Dashica.
These plates are amazing, they are stunning and they have AMAZING stamping quality. In my opinion they stamp as well as my MoYou plates. MoYou still gets the top spot because of their amazing looking plates, closely followed by the Infinity Nails plates. And as I have mentioned SO many times before I love Infinity Nails and the Dashica plates because Shirley makes all her plates with mirrored images, and positive and negative images. And the fact you get so many different images on all of her plates, to anyones taste. She tries her very best to find images that she knows her customers want. I have also mentioned a lot that her full nail images are bigger than most of the Konad, Bundle Monster, Winstonia, Shany, etc. And also one of the reasons why I am such a fan of Shirley's plates. I hope these stamping tests video will help you decide if you want to add these plates to your collection or not. Now comes the hard part for me, decide what plate to use first in my next mani........



















No comments:

Post a Comment