Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Review Of Image Plate QA90 From Bornprettystore.

A week and a half ago I was contacted by Cynthia from bornprettystore asking if I was interested in doing a review of one of the products from bornprettystore. I said I would love to do a video review for them. So she told me to pick one item from the site that they would sent to me for free to review, and that they would make a custom 10% off  code for my followers and me to use at their site.
There is no expiration date for this code, so you can use it when ever you order from bornprettystore:
10% Off Code: FOXW10

video review


So what are my thought of this plate?
I have to admit I am not one of those who has a lot of these cheaper plates, that you can find all over ebay and sites like bornprettystore. The reason why is because when I first started stamping and after I got my Konad plates and was looking for plates. I got some cheap Konad fake plates that didn't stamp well. And a lot of the cheaper plates are fake copies made of other image plate brands or Indie image plates. But I accepted to do this review because bornprettystore was releasing some new plates with images I haven't seen on other plates and plate brands.

I picked this image plate because it has some images that has a lot of details and fine details. And with cheaper image plates it can be a hit or miss that the images stamp well.

Now starting with the cons of this plate. This plate doesn't have any backing to it, so that makes the edges VERY sharp. So don't let any small kids near these plates, because they can give some nasty cuts.
Yes, you can make your own backing for plates with no backing. But it is still a negative point I have to give to this plate, and the only negative point........

To test this plate I used Dashica stamping polish in White and Wet N Wild Black Creme. My Magno XL stamper and XL squishy firm stamper I got from Fab Ur Nails. I tried all of the images on this plate and I was able to pick up all the images very well with my stampers. And didn't have any problems placing the images onto my nails.
All of the images stamped really well.





I managed to rub part of the image on my index off when I applied cuticle oil.
That's what you get for not putting on topcoat.






Thank you bornprettystore for considering me to review one of their plates and for the discount code for my followers and me.
Until next time, thanks for stopping by and happy stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment