Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Monday, July 14, 2014

Crystal Ninja's Crystal Katana

A few months back I ordered the mini Magical Pick from amazon. It worked great for the first few weeks, then it started to not pick up anything. And I followed the instructions to keep it clean and sticky.
So since then I have been looking for a better tool to pick up my crystals and other nail decorations.
Then I stumbled over a little video on youtube, this nail tech who was applying crystals to her client's nail used a neat looking gadget to pick up the Swarovski crystals.
So of course I had to look it up.
The woman behind the Crystal Katana is the very talented Crystal Ninja herself  Kellie DeFries. She has blinged out elevators, cars, shoes, champagne bottles, signs etc.
So I went to the website and ordered a Crystal Katana for myself, and all I can say is WOW.

Here is the video I did testing out the Crystal Katana for the first time.


This tool is amazing, well worth the almost $29.00.

As always thanks for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment