Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Oh, The Drama.....




Normally I do not mind being an admin for the biggest stamping group on facebook. But sometimes it's really heartbreaking when drama starts stirring in the group.
I spend a lot of time every week keeping tabs on what is going on in the group, so when drama starts it can go from great mood to ugly mood so darn fast.
Those days I wish I could go back being a normal member and have to answer messages from upset members and discuss what to do about the situation with the other admins.
I had these plans today to do another collab mani with video and do one of the Closer look at videos of my new plates I got today in the mail. But all that went down the drain due to drama. So I just did a quick collab mani today with just the blog post. Hopefully I will get to do a video of my new plates tomorrow.

Mariana asked me yesterday if I wanted to do another collab mani with her, and I said yes. We agreed to do it today and picked Pueen 37 as our plate.
Here is Mariana's aka Stamping Queen's mani




I used Catrice Karl Says Tres Chic as my base and stamped with Pure Ice Silver Star. Then did a little accent nail with a decal and some silver studs.


No comments:

Post a Comment