Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Stamping Better Than Jamberry???

The AIS Sunday challenge this week was Better Than Jamberry. So stamp the nails like a Jamberry nail design, or any other nail wrap  brand design.

I knew what image I wanted  to do, and what plate brand. I just had to find the plate in my Dashica/Infinity  Nails stash. I found the image on Dashica's Dash 15. The reason why I picked this image for this challenge, is because there is another similar image on the Dash plate that can be used as an accent nail. And that is what I wanted to do. So right there was point 1 why I think stamping is better than Jamberry,

Point 2, you can choose what ever base color and stamping color/colors you want for your design.

Point 3. If you're like my, my manis won't last me more than a couple of days at the most. So Jamberry and other nail wraps is a waste on my nails.

Point 4. I can get a few plates for the same price as 2 sheets of Jamberry nails, and I can do so much more with them, and you can use them over and over again.



I painted my nails with OPI Party In My Cabana, pulled out my DRK Nails stamping polish in White and my Dashica Dash 15 plate. Stamped and sealed in the image with HK Girl by Glisten & Glow.

The Jamberry Nail design and my version of it.



I am not saying nail wraps are bad, I have used some a few times. But again, I got tired of my nails after a couple of days and removed them. So again, not the thing for me. I have a couple of sheets of wraps left and I have them ready for those days my nails are naked and I don't have the time to do my nails if I go some place. As for Jamberry, I think they're overpriced. You can find cheaper nail wraps out there in stores or on ebay, aliexpress, banggood etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment