Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Friday, June 19, 2015

I Am Still Here!!!

Again, not been blogging as much. Been busy from husband being ill, and myself doing something weird to my shoulder and neck. Oh and my 4 1/2 year old got sick again. Plus summer holiday has started so kids at home and me needing to find activities for them so they don't go stir crazy.


I decided to do my nails after I saw this bright blue fabric with flower and leaves patterns in purple, black and off white.

I painted my base with China Glaze DJ Blue My Mind. Then I picked my Infinity Nails by Dashica plate nr 62. MdU stamping polishes in Tutti, Violet and Bones, plus Funky Fingers Dark Knight.

youtube tutorial.


final look

but I felt like I could add some Swarovski crystals.




My new video of the Crystal Katana with some katana accessories.
Best pick-up tool ever for crystals and other 3D nail art decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment