Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Stained Glass Flowers.

I know summer is coming to an end, so I wanted to do a nice floral design on my nails.
I've had some glitter flakies in my collection for ages, but never used them. I don't even remember where I got them from..... Duh..... I know.



youtube tutorial


But I wanted to do something with those flakies.
So I painted my nails with 2 coats of Orly Deja Vu, then applied 1 thin coat of Sinful Colors Pearl Harbor. I don't know why but when I use this polish my mani tend to peel off in one go after a day or two. It's darn pretty, just dam annoying it keeps doing that no matter what base or topcoat I use.

Anyways, I used some foil glue to glue on the flakies. These flakies weren't tended for nail art because they're really thick. So I had to press down the corner of the flakies so they wouldn't stick out on my nail beds. I applied 2 coats of GListen & Glow HK Girl to even out the nail bed before I started stamping. I used Fab Ur Nails FUN15  and Funky Fingers Gesso. Then I applied 1 coat of topcoat again before I grabbed my pot of Akzents Bling On this gel is to fasten crystals or other nail embellishments onto your nails.
This gel can be cured in both LED (60-90 seconds) and UV curing light (3 minutes). I got some Swarovski crystals from Michael's almost 2 years ago, so expensive there for just a few crystals, and picked them up with my Crystal Katana from Crystal Ninja. Crystal Katana is the best pickup tool, I can't stop raving about this tool. If you want to buy it, enter the code; KORWEGIAN at checkout and get $1 off and a free storage case (costs. $ 8.95 on it's own).






These nails were so hard to photograph, because of the reflection camera kept going off focus.
But I hope you see some of the stained glass effect.

I hope you liked this one, thanks for stopping by.
Happy stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment